cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change Forwarding Agent at shipment Cost Document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

I have a requirement related to shipment cost document, as you know in shipment cost document forwarding agent field(Vendor) is copied from shipment document but it is not possible to edit this field because it is shown in Display mood. Contrary to this my requirement is to convert this field(i.e. Forwarding agent) in editable mood in shipment cost document so that user can change forwarding agent at shipment cost creation level.

Your prompt anwsers will be highly appreciable.

Regards

Junaid Ali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Mohd,

No - they are separate partners.

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ali,

Instead of changing forwarding agent, you may change Invoicing Party. Invoicing Party is the actual partner which will be the vendor in the PO.

If you are using automatic pricing for shipment costs (TK11), in this case Invoicing Party should be included in your condition tables, not Service Agent. You'll need to add Invoicing Party to the field catalog, and in Shipment Cost pricing user exit, move its value to the underlying structure. I had used this approach before, and it works.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kivanc,

Thank you for your reply. As per your solution i perform the same but in PO displa Service agent not the invoicing party, please view the below snap short, please guide me if there is any further configuration required for this.

Shipment Document you can see the Frwd Agent copied from Shipment Document.

Afterwards i have changed the invoicing party,

but in PO service agent is copied by the system

a

Regards

Junaid Ali

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ali,

This does not make any difference. If you take a look at Partners tab in PO Header, you'll see the invoicing party. When you enter invoice receipt for this PO, you'll see that invoicing party will be the partner in MIRO.

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos