Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not Able to release transport in ChaRM

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When we are trying to release the transport in ChaRM.We are getting the Error message "Object requested is currently  locked by user XXX" This user is in TMW RFC and i didnt see any locks with this user id in SolMan.

Please help!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Do you have any other change documents for that object?

Do you have any open connections with the TMW RFC?

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

hi

Do you have any other change documents for that object? -Not sure how to check this ...

Do you have any open connections with the TMW RFC? -Connection is working fine ..and user which is maintained in TMW RFC locking the object...

Miguel_Ariño
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the SE03 of the managed system, search for transport requests for that object.

If the transport requests have a /TMWFLOW/ attribute, they are registered in ChaRM.

In the Solution Manager system, check the transport requests in table /TMWFLOW/TRORDHC. This gives you the change document numbers.

Best regards,

Miguel Ariño

former_member210667
Participant
0 Kudos

THanks.

Can you please let me know how to unlock this object with user XXXX?

former_member229755
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Neni,

I would recommend checking the following:

1. Is this error displayed when you are trying to Release the Transport in WebUI? It would show the Release Check status (Green/Red) in the dialog box displayed when you click Release Transport Request button.

2. You will find SM12 locks in SolMan if the User is trying to edit the ChaRM i.e. you will find a lock against CRMDORDERADM_H table.

3. From your error message, it looks like the Object is locked in another Transport hence the Release check failed. I would recommend doing a Consistency check for the Transport in the DEV System to see if there are Object Conflicts. This would tell you which Transport the object is locked in.

Regards,

Prasath