cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GL account Determination for posting of Credit memo

0 Kudos

Hello All,

Could please help me how to determine different GL accounts while saving the Credit Memo.

My requirement is not to post in  same GL accounts where normal billing documents gets posted. we want to post the Credit memo amount in to different GL accounts.

Kindly Guide if there is solution available in Standard SAP or else what is the possible solution we can propose do for this requirement.

Thanks in advance

Sudhakar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhakar,

What have you tried so far? This is pretty much available in Sap, and had you searched before posting I'm sure you'd have found out easily how to do that. Hint: vkoa.

0 Kudos

Hi Kivanc,

Thanks for your reply, But here the problem is  if you are using the same GL accounts for Normal sales order and credit memo process we can use same combination for posting in VKOA.

here for the same customer for the same material in same sales org should be posted in different GL accounts.

in VKOA 1GL account can be maintained for one combination

Thanks and Regards

sudhakar

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhakar,

Then you need to find something to differentiate the accounts, don't you?

What about sales document category (Vbtyp)? This means you'd be creating a new account determination table.

0 Kudos

Hi Kivanc,

we are using same pricing procedure for credit memo also we can not differentiate account key.

only sales document type and billing document type is different. based on this we need to determine new GL accounts.

Thanks and Regards

Sudhakar M

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I know, that's exactly how I've answered your question with the post above. Please read it carefully, you got your answer there already.

0 Kudos

Hello,

How to Maintain GL account determination based on document type??

in VKOA we have to maintain the combo with combination of

--Sales org

--AAG of Customer

--AAG of Material

--Chart of accounts

--Account Key.

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sudhakar,

How about taking a closer look to my post? You'll need a new table, not the standard ones.

Answers (0)