cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Provisioning access for SF Customer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I understand that SAP provides Provisioning Access to a Certified SuccessFactors Consultant, who is working with a SAP Partner company.

However, my question is if a Certified SuccessFactors Consultant (with current Certification) joins and works for a SuccessFactors Customer, will he/she get Provisioning access to the Customer instances for implementations?

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards,

Aarti

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aarti,

If the consultant is certified, then he/she will be able to request access to the customer's instance and access provisioning.

Best,

Sunny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for a quick reply, Sunny!

vbaranovskiy5
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sunny.

Are you sure?

I have another information from recent partner webinar - non-Partner employee can't receive provisioning ID.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vasiliy,

Your comment is true about new consultants getting certified through the partner ecosystem. Aarti's question is a little different.

Most of the existing SuccessFactors consultants have been certified through implementation partners. For those consultants, if they end up leaving their partner organizations and joining customers or even going independent, they are offboarded from the partners but should still retain their existing certification. An example would be a customer hiring an independent certified contractor to either ride shotgun in their implementation as an additional QA while an SAP implementation partner configures the system. SAP cannot prevent a customer from doing this. The main risk SAP and the customer should be mitigating is to ensure the consultant has the latest and greatest certification along with project experience. It will be interesting to see how SAP continues to improve the training and certification process.

Best,

Sunny