cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BSP error when changing the Status of the Incident to In process as a Message processer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am getting BSP error when trying to change  the Status of the incident to in process.

I did faced the same error before, From SCN I got a solution to deactivate the SLA ESC emails, I followed the discussion and tried to deactivate the SLA Action  and it worked. but my SLA email triggers are switched off.

However the problem started again,Whenever i open any incident in edit mode, it gives one pop up asking whether you want to assign your self as a message processor, once i select YES to assign my id as a processor it gives this BSP error.The issue is only with when a Processor tried to set the status to In Process. Rest  of the status are fine.I tried my self-assigning the full authorizations and tested as well, but the issue is still there.

if i say no to the POP  Up and didn't assign my self as a processor then it is working fine.

below is the discussion i followed before:

https://scn.sap.com/thread/380472

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Phaneendra,

Was any other action activated for ITSM recently? Or any UI changes were done? Might be that the changes hadn't been performed properly. Please check and revert/correct the recent changes that have been done.

Alternatively, please try to deactivate the pop-up for assigning message processor and see if it works fine on status change with processor assigned.

[The pop-up can be deactivated by adding a row with parameter name AIC_ASSIGN_PROCESSOR and leave value as blank in table AGS_WORK_CUSTOM.]

Also, please see if you see any more details on the error via transaction SLG1.

Regards

Shubhra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mallik

I disable the message processor pop-up , it seems the problem is still there when i tried to set the status to forwarded.

nothing is recorded in SLG1.

There are lot of changes  that i did from past few days , it is not easy to remember them and revert.

Is there any  ideas?

will  TX:ST01 trace works with this just to figure out what  PPF action is causing the BSP error?

Thank you.