2.document charges

A) service tax on the document charges

B) swaccha bharat cess on document charges

C) krishi kalyani cess on document charges

3. THC charges

A) service tax on the THC charges

B) swaccha bharat cess on THC charges

C) krishi kalyani cess on THC charges.

i will have invoice in the above said format.

But when i am configuring pricing, System is allowing me to enter Service tax, swachhbharat cess, krishi cess only once.

Any clue or solution to resolve the above situation????

Regards

Pk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PK,

Why don't you create 3 tax condition types? You simply cannot enter the same condition type in a pricing procedure, period.

0 Kudos

Hi Kivanc,

helpful answer

sez41
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

This is not the right way to engage in SCN. Please take a look at SCN Roe.

"Be responsive. If an SCN member has answered your question, please mark the answer as "helpful” or “correct”. Mark the discussion as “answered,” so that other members can find the answers more easily."

0 Kudos

done kivanc

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi PK,

Each of the mentioned items like port charges, documentation charges and THC(terminal handling charges) are individual service ITEMS. So, to cater your requirement,  you need to represented them with service material masters in SAP and Charge service tax accordingly in your sales doc.

Is your client some Port Authority in India.?

Thanks, JP

0 Kudos

Thank You Mr Jyothi,

No its not por Port Authority. I am configuring shipment process for my clients export business where he will deal with lot of service vendors along with above said charges. they need single PO/MIRO for each vendor. the above said 3 charges at port will be looked after by same vendor.

I got one document of Mr Moazzam where he explained how to handle such situation.

We need to create 3 acess seq and 3 condition types.. lets try this way.

jpfriends079
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mr PK,

If the question was related to procurement, then why it was posted in SD space.  Why not in LE or MM Space?

If you have already received the solution to your requirements.  Then go ahead closed the discussion.

As this involves India localisation,  your post is moved to this space. Let see if someone received or similar requirement for their client.

Moreover,  one request,  don't be so ignorant. Please,  if you want to refer names in your post. Please spell them correctly.

Thanks, JP

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.