cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QI01 to block creating PO's - Need help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts!

We are focusing to discover a T-code that we can block any vendor on material plant level for Quality purpose.

We discovered that we can do this from t-code QI01 but it just show us a Warning message on creating a PO in t-code ME21N. Are there any other options to block and show a block message on creating a PO instead of a warning message? (See attached screen with warning message that we want to change to an error/block message).

Thanks in advance

Joao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks, guys! It works fine from now!

Best regards.

João Schiavo

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please can you confirm what is the solution you found, so that others can also get some clues in future. Thanks in advance.

busyaban7
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi João,

Can you also check if the transaction OQBA is helping you?

Here you can see "BLOCK" function, which you can define form the Block function in Configuration -

SPRO---> Quality Management => QM in Logistics => QM in Procurement => Define Delivery Block.

Please check and suggest if this is working for you. Else, as Mahesh suggested, you may try changing the message number form Warning to Error.

Thanks,

Arijit

maheshkumar_komatineni
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have tried the scenario in IDES and got same message as error, please check your message status ,

i think the status has changed to information from error, if you want to make  the message as error you can do it with configuration.