cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Login in with Cloud account and S-user having same email is not possible

jos_klaassen
0 Kudos

I have a Cloud account active. But my S-user account does not seems to be connected to this one. Bioth have same amail address.

Loging in to the partner edge using the email address tstates thta it's not possible, because two accounts exist with one email address.

Login in by using the S-user does no longer fit (does notrecognize the account).

I need to login asap in the partner edge. Who can help me solving the issue?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Colleen
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Jos

Are you able to try going to accounts.sap.com and logging in their with your s number or whichever one you need. After doing that you can then launch the site you want to go

If not, you can find your P number and log in again in a private browser session so you get the right account

I had issues with same email and ended up editing an account to a different email.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx, I just got the help from SAP iteself, login in the Partener Edge.

They had to reset settings related to the S-user  (I do not knowwhat), but after resetting my password then, I could login the PE , using my S-user account.

The Cloud accoiunt can still be used by now, where both accounts have the same email address.

So it seems to be possible. to hace two accounts wtih reference to the same email addres 😉

Took me only 3 hours to get in the PE. ;-(

former_member186338
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looks like I have the same issue:

My P-User And S-User have the same e-mail!

Can somebody help me? It's really frustrating to look notes in the Private Browsing session!

P.S. My current S-User is S0016532058