Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate for Customer Group

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

i have a requirement to create rebate agreement for a group of customer instead of creating it for each customer. for example i have 2000 retail customers for which i need to create rebate agreement. instead of creating 2000 rebate agreement, I need to create one agreement which will be applied for all "Retail" customer group. the payer is same as sold-to. how can i manage it?

regards,

Nava

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Can anyone help me? i read somewhere it is possible with extended rebate agreement. but don't know how.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes, extended rebate will do for your requirement.

Check oss note 1520390 on how to activate extended rebate with tcode SFW5. Search in google for documentation on how to implement it. There´s plenty of it.

Regards,

JM

0 Kudos

Evaluating the customer hierarchy is not a bad idea if you don't to go for customisation. With configuration, it is not possible.

You need to customize a new agreement type using customer group as the rebate condition.

Thanks

Sagar

former_member363844
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

in customer hierarchy there is only one payer. but in my case i need to have 2000 customer and payer for each customer is himself.

customer group in condition table is not useful, because again i have only one rebate recipient.