cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customizing the OTP Login

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I would like to customize the OTP screen i.e the 2nd factor Passcode screen/view.

This is what I want to achieve:

After sucessfull 1st factor authentication, I would like to show new screen where user has option to select where to receive the pass code.

Basically Email or SMS options would be provided and user should be able to select the option that he likes.

Based on the selection passcode should be sent to that particular option.

I need your help/advise in achieving this.

I tried to make changes in sap.com~sso~otp~logon~ui.war this war file and for the ear I have assigned the new custom context as we do in logon page customize tc~sec~ume~logon~ui.war and updated the context in the nwa/auth properties BUT by doing this it doesn't show the portal logon screen.

But if I customize the tc~sec~ume~logon~ui.war i.e. logon page, then same screen shows up for 1st factor and 2nd factor.

Looks like there is some link/config that has to be done between the code of tc~sec~ume~logon~ui.war and sap.com~sso~otp~logon~ui.war

Can you provide me some pointers in addressing this issue.

Thank you.

Regards

Yugandhar Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like I need to make changes as suggested in impl guide for adding reference to application:  sso~otp~ear

Let me see how it goes.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I was able to make sap.com~sso~otp~logon~ui.war working.

Still need to figure out how to add the options for receving email or SMS for user selection.

Answers (0)