cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove Archived BP from Search in CRM Web UI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

First my question, why Archived BPs (Business Partners) are showing in Search. Secondly, I am interested is there possibility to remove Archived BPs (Business Partners) from Search in CRM Web UI?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dillipkumar_r
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sanzhar,

I did have the same situation couple of months back, I did a workaround and seems there is no standard for this.

I enhanced the BSP search component and excluded all archived BP's from appearing while searching, there is an option in the search component search criteria 'To be Archived' IS 'not set'  you can make this default in your enhancement. This way you could exclude all the BP marked for archiving.

1. Enhance the component BP_HEAD_SEARCH

2. Enhance view MainSearch

3. Make use of the Z view controller of MainSearch to redefine method DO_PREPARE_OUTPUT.

4. Add the parameter with name 'XDELE' and sign = 'EQ', low value = ' ' to the search collection using a reference to the query service (cl_crm_bol_dquery_service).

Hope this helps you.

Regards,

Dillip

former_member194601
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Sanzhar,

As far I know, archiving of business partners is not enough. Try deleting the archived business partners and then check whether they are reflecting when you search them.

In case of doubts, please refer this link

https://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp60_sp/helpdata/en/a3/af8d5377a0ec23e10000000a174cb4/content.htm

Thanks,

Vignesh