cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Task list Key date-REL CALC SPRQ - Unable to Record the results

Former Member
0 Kudos

Team,

For the Same material-Same tak list group,below is the very critical issue we are facing from the client .Please guide us.(Not able to find the root cause due to the Dynamic Modf Rule or Material Rev level-Task list combination)

case1: Material:67515 / Insp.Lot 10000099173 / 01 inspection type / Insp.Lot in QA02 REL CALC SPRQ

Insp. strart date: 08/31/2016 ; End date: 02/09/2016

when task list displays: No operation-MIC valus have been displayed./ providing insp.plan created details.

Trying to Record the results for the lot displays the erreor message:

case2: Same Material:67515 / Insp.Lot 80000016669 / 08 inspection type -322 mvt type / Insp.Lot in QA02 REL CALC SPRQ

Insp. strart date: 08/31/2016 ; End date: 02/09/2016

displayed task list (Operation-MIC) when verified from Inspection lot(QA02):

Observations:

1. 01 inspetype and 08 insp.type inspection lots - for same Material revison levels are "Blank & 00."

2. Verified that No change number exists at plan level.

3. Dynamic Modification Rule is assigned as below.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Are you calculating sample sizes or using physical samples in this plan?

Were the receipts sufficient to meet the requirements?

Also, I noticed in the first screen shots you provided.   The screen shot for the 01 has a key date of 1/1/2011 but the screen shot for the 08 shows a key date of 8/31/2016.

That's over a 5 year difference.  I wouldn't really consider these lots comparable.  That means the plans assigned to these two lots could have been very different as the data is copied from the plans into the QAVM table at the time of assignment.  I'm also curious why you would have key date of 1/1/2012 on the 01 lot, but you say the start date is 8/31/2016.  How?  That's not normal unless it's been manually changed.  This date is very weird.

I'd reset the sample calculation on the 01.  Change the key date in the insp. lot to 8/31/2016, reassign the plan and recalcualte the sample and see if it now behaves like the 08 lot.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Respected ,

With below analysis (test scenarios initially done in IDES, later done in client DEV), I was able to find out the root cause of the issue.

1) Observed Inspection Lot change( QA02), in that material-Rev level-Key date( Rev level-change number created date.i,e 01.01.2011). No 'operation' date copied to Inspection lot.

2) Observed inspection plan display Group counter 1---Header valid from is from 01.01.2000; Opeartion

is valid from 08.04.2013.( some of changes/ deletion / archiving done by client , due to this G.counter 1 header valid from & operation 10 in group counter 1 valid from value varied)

3) With the opeartion Valid from (08.04.2013) data  is not valid for created inspection lot change number date 01.01.2011.( operation 'valid from data' after 'Change number' date).

4) With above ref. point 3, created another Group counter valid from date 01.01.2000-usage 5, Status 4.The same valid from date of group counter 2 is copied to operation 10 of Group counter 2.Inserted MIC and Sampling procedure.

5) Activated 'Deletion flag' for Group counter 1.

6) Made P.O-GR- Automatically Group counter 2 copied to Lot with REL CAL SPRQ and able to process the " Results" screen.

7) Previous created lots were re set with QAC3.

😎 Note: for all change numbers , there is no activation for "Task list" object type, since only with activation Group counter 2 with past date the problem has been solved.

Thank you for your support, and request you to continue in future.

Karthik.

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yeah.. that's why I avoid change numbers as much as possible and where ever possible!

Craig

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Check the indicator "Check Chars" in the inspection type setup in the material master.

This may be set for you 08 inspection type, but not your 01 inspection types.

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,

Verified the details . Indicators are already active for both inspection types.

Very Thanks,

Karthik

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What are the full system statuses on the two lots?

Also, are  you sure the check chars was on when the lots were created?

Is this consistent behvaior for your 01 and 08's acrosss systems?  i.e. DEV and PROD?

And I gather it is only for this material?

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Craig,Please find the details.

1)What are the full system statuses on the two lots?

2)are  you sure the check chars was on when the lots were created?

Ans: Yes, I am very sure, Check char are active before lots were created.

3)Is this consistent behvaior for your 01 and 08's acrosss systems?  i.e. DEV and PROD?

Ans: facing the problem in QAS system mainly

4) Facing the problem for different materials

Note: Please help us in any thing connection with Material rev level-Purchasing doc- Task list key date in QA02( Insp.sp.tab).

Regards,

Karthik