cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification settings?

Former Member
0 Kudos

good evening to all,

I have configured the notification settings in MSMP workarea 5 maintain paths as the recipients are grac_current_approvers, can anyone please tell me who are the current approvers the system will choose?

with regards,

ManojRavi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

the GRAC_CURRENT_APPROVERS reads the current approvers of the stage and sends the notification accordingly. Who is a current approver decides your approval agent that is specified in each stage.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Good Evening sir,

Thank you so much for the reply, I had set the BRF+ rule as my agent id and I mapped my ruleset as my agent id in Role owner stage, In my system i have many role owners but in brf+ ruleset i have mentioned few of the users as role owners according to my need so if i set the notification settings as current approvers does it  send the notifications to the approvers in the stage or all the role owners in the system?

Thank you,

ManojRavi

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Manoj,

only to the approvers on the stage. You can also check function module GRFNMW_INST_CURRENT_APPROVERS if you understand ABAP. There you can see that the approvers are read from table GRFNMWRTAPPR that contains all approvers per instance id.

Regards,

Alessandro