cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic sevice po price is not showing in shipment cost.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

I have a scenario when creating automatic Service PO through shipment cost tcode VI01, PO price is showing zero.Which should be show shipment cost.for details i have attached the screen shot please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

thanks for your reply but client wants in see the value in PO also so what to do?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The field in yellow of your screen cannot be used since the account assignment category B or D close this field. And the interface TM -> always do it by this way (because it uses the service entry sheet).

So unfortunately this is not possible in the standard system.

You can check the price in "LIMIT" or "SERVICE" tabs of PO.

BR

Gian

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got the value limit tab in PO but in service entry sheet tick mark is there in unplanned service can you tell me what is planned service and unplanned service?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Planned service is when you fill the services manually in service tab of PO with values and the service entry sheet is according with this information. If you use the limit tab, the service entry sheet will be ticked as unplanned.

The integration between TM-MM uses the limit tab and thus unplanned services.

Regards.

Gian

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply now my problem solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The purchase order created from a transport cost document does note use the EKPO line information. The price is store in service line information (Service or Limit tabs). Probably in PO History you will found the Service Entry Sheet created with the correct cost.

Regards.

Gian