cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Role Level Simulation is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SAP GRC consultant friend.

I have a situation that i cant solve a long time.

I have 2 systems, one is an SAP GRC AC and the other is the SAP DEV.

I have connected my SAP DEV with the RFC ECICLNT809 and made the SPRO configurations.

I included my Role Project Status as Production in SPRO.

i have run the sync Jobs.

I have maintained the connectors "Maintain conector settings"- here the Environment is Development because is my SAP DEV

I have included five types

I have imported the Roles in BRM by Role Import Option (Using Production option) in NWBC and i can see it in BRM.

My problem is :

When i run a Role Level Simulation i select the RFC ECICLNT809 i cant see any values for roles selection.

Someone can help me?

Best Regards,

Fábio Karnik Tchobnian

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member185447
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Fabio,

As Alessandro Banzer mentioned, Check if the rules are generated or not. Adding to this, have a look into the following:

• Try to execute the synch. Jobs again in full synch.
  • Check if the roles has status as complete.
  • Also, Check if the role exists in the mentioned connector.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Rakesh Ram M

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rakesh,

thanks for the addition. But just to mention and to clarifly: regarding risk analysis on role level it's not required that the role has been imported or synced to GRC system. The risk analysis makes an RFC call and retrieves ad-hoc the role details from the backend system.

But I fully agree with you to check what you have mentioned since that's the smooth and nice way to do. But technically it's not required and even though he hasn't done any of your steps he will get risk analysis results if my mentioned points are OK.

Regards,

Alessandro

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alessandr0
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Fabio,

did you generate your rule set? Did you add the functions within the rule set to the connector or a connector group that contains that connector?

Role level or risk analysis in general can only be run when the rule set and the respective rules are generated.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Alessandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello  Alessandro, yes i did it.

Thank you