cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Managed Object not found for the Custom Template

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I am unable to assign a custom template to a manage object in Solman 71 sp14. The assignment status show grey and when i click on Assign Template i do not see any Templates assigned. I do not see  (my host name) listed under the Managed Object Tab for the Customer Template.

Please advise.

BR

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Can you provide other screenshots from define scope for example? This tab will be empty until this template has been assigned to a specific managed SAP system.

Can you show the template name, type, version and then a screenshot of define scope that you try to assign it to a system which doesn't work then?

Nothing much I can say without knowing more details.

Best regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Thank you for your reply,

Technical System has 5 MOs for couple of system i could assign the Custom template for windows but not for reset of the systems.

Please advise.

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran

Do you have the latest content update for Technical Monitoring in your system?

Not having the latest content in SolMan is what caused a similar situation which I've encountered just recently, after updating the content, I was able to select and apply template for Windows for specific systems. It was also version dependent so if the system where it does work have the same Windows version it can still be another issue.

Otherwise I would check if the system definition is correct and all data in LMDB is coming from SLD content synchronization that if you look at LMDB everything is filled in properly and so on.

Best regards

Tom