cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service contract issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m creating an Amc contract, after entering all the details and checking in Incompletion log, system is asking for G/L acount. i have done all assignments in vkoa. still i m getting that error.

Kindly advice

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

my issue has been resolved. i had maintaind G/L acc  in vkoa earlier but my acc assign for my

material was different coz of which  i was facing this error.

Thank u for ur advice.

former_member187236
Participant
0 Kudos

If it is sort out then please update the solution of it here.

Thanks

Parag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i enter complete data i get the following page

kindly advice

former_member187236
Participant
0 Kudos

this is clearly material related issue, it has noting to do with G/L or account assignment.

i suggest get in touch with mm/fi guy they can HELP you.

But still check what is the config of in-completion log too.....! because it may be possible that some has made some field mandatory in the order...!

Regards

Parag

Former Member
0 Kudos

i m creating a contract. i have checked in conditions analyisis as well everything is ok. i have maintained vkoa settings as well.is der anything else that i m missing.

Kindly advice

former_member187236
Participant
0 Kudos

share the screen shot of the error your are getting.

former_member220617
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Saneel ,

Have you checked in the Sales order -> Condition tab->pricing Analysis .there you will get exact solution for your error . analyse carefully why GL is missing in the condition type.

Regards,

C.B Reddy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

accounting key has been maintained. profit centre has not been maintaind. but is it necessary to maintain profit centre for service material?

kindly advice

former_member187236
Participant
0 Kudos

well i faces some what similar problem in sales order and after analyzing it, found that profit center was missing and then new profit center assigned and then also same issue was showing then from FI end found that there was something wrong with the profit center. Dont know much about FI but may be G/L or something wrong assignment to profit center.

And as your question do service material required the profit center or accounting tab, that is decided by the business so you better consult with your FI and MM guy about it.

And what Mr. Reddy is saying is also correct.

By checking in the analysis also you can check, But still VKOA checking is more imp as per the Accounting keys assign in Pricing procedure. So match as per that too.

Regards

Parag.

former_member187236
Participant
0 Kudos

Kindly check you material master, many be something is missing in it like profit center or important fields in accounting tab.

Regards

Parag