Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Single material from sales order to delivery control

venugopal_v3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Please suggest me how to control single material delivery & system should not allow multiple material delivery from sales order.

eg: If sales order is having line items 10,20 with materials MAT1,MAT2 then system should not allow to create delivery with mixed material. MAT1,MAT2 materials should not go in one delivery or should not allow to create multi material delivery.

How to control this. please give your suggestions.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Material number field is not added in splitting criteria from sale order to delivery copying routine. It is better to put MATNR field in splitting criteria in copying routine. Please ask your ABPAER to write the code for you in your copying routine from sale order to delivery.

Thank$

venugopal_v3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hello Moazzam,

Please can you provide me the details how we can implement without impacting present business scenario.

Present we're using Item Data: 101 Item. Please suggest.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Tell the logic to your ABAP team.  Either they can add the required logic in your existing routine assigned in copy control or try with USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_LIPS in program MV50AFZ1.  While adding the logic, instead of material number, validate POSNR since the same material code may be there in multiple line items

G. Lakshmipathi

venugopal_v3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Thanks for both of your suggestions Mr. . Let me implement this...