cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Application Server Errors 500 on Services

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

after we set some interactions and contacts to 'cold' with the respective reports we have problems with social media load and with KPI reports.

Suddenly we receive RABAX_STATE errors while calling services - to be honest I am not 100% sure with KPI figures but with social media load.

For KPI it is

calling Service /sap/opu/odata/sap/CUAN_COMMON_SRV/KPIReports terminated due to internal server error

For Social Media Load it is something like

Application Server Error - Connection Timed Out (this happens as the application server does not respond to the ICM)

Our application server raises exceptions with minimum special information - from traces it seems that it has something to do with updating data.

Has anybody a hint, how we can get rid of those errors?

Or are there any reports to check data management in Hybris Marketing.

Thank you.

Cheers,

Timo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

nicolae_ciumac
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Timo,

Did you set to cold the contacts or just their social media facets?

Did you just set to cold? Without deleting? - The same goes for interactions.

Best regards,

Nico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

actually I played around with the reports and executed them vice versa ... sometimes I even got exceptions in this reports with RABAX_STATE.

I also deleted some entries.

Meanwhile I got KPI Reports running - what I did is just deleted entries in table CUAN_HS_KPI_ROOT - after I called start page again, entries were re-created and things working again.

What I am still struggeling with is social media data load - I still got an error with loading data.

I also assume that there might be a lock or an inconsistency in interaction, facets etc.

But there is no log with any specific error.

Does anybody know where I can debug service CUAN_IMPORT_SRV/ImportHeaders ?

Thanks.

Cheers,

Timo

nicolae_ciumac
Participant
0 Kudos

playing around or even worse, deleting entries directly is not a good idea at all ...

if you have access to the HANA DB, please check if the first (number of orphan facets) and second (number of orphan interactions) "SQL-count" statements return with >0 :

select count(*) from <CUSTOMER_SCHEMA>.cuand_ce_ic_fcet where parent_key not in (select db_key from <CUSTOMER_SCHEMA>.cuand_ce_ic_root)

select count(*) from <CUSTOMER_SCHEMA>.cuand_ce_ia_rt where contact_key not in (select db_key from <CUSTOMER_SCHEMA>.cuand_ce_ic_root)

As starting point for debugging the CUAN_IMPORT Odata service, go to class CL_CUAN_IMPORT_DPC_EXT , method CREATE_DEEP_ENTITY.

Regards,

Nico

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nico,

thanks for your support.

Meanwhile we think that we resolved the issue. In our case it was just a simple

matter of network latency time.

We increased the parameter for timeout in SAP (it is a demo system). Now social data load is working again.

But thanks for the queries - those are very helpful.

Thanks.

Timo