cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Datatype changes are not reflecting in business process mapping (NWBPM)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Currently I am working on PO 7.4. I have a requirement to add couple of fields to existing business process(NWBPM). I updated datatype and reimported the service interface wsdl. I can see new fields in service interface in NWDS. But those fields are reflecting in Business process mapping.

Please advise.

Many Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Refreshed full CPA cache,  that solved the issue. Even I ran it before nothing changed, second time new fields getting reflected.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Snavi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tanuja,

when you reimport the service wsdl in nwds does it prompts you to accept/reject the changes ?

if not, then maybe that datatype was referenced in another service wsdl when it was initially imported and you need to reimport that service wsdl in nwds.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navadeep,

Yes It prompts for the changes. After reimport, I can also see the newly added fields in service interface, but those fields are not reflecting in business process mapping.

Thanks

Snavi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

can you put some screenshot of the datatype in nwds and the mapping , where it is missing.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Navdeep,

DataType:

Business Process Mapping:

New fields not getting reflecting in nwbpm business process mapping.

Please let me know, how to revert back to previous version. It used to work before.

Thanks

Snavi
Active Participant
0 Kudos

if you click on the DO_commsqRequest data object, in the properties > data type , can you verify the namespace is same as the one for your data type as you mentioned in the first screenshot,

you can try to revert back to previous by right click > Replace With > Local History

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Navadeep,

Yes datat object namespace correct. It's not only the issue with this particular datatype, we have same issue with service interfaces and other data types as well. For me it sounds like cache issue.

I refreshed full cache, but no luck.

manoj_khavatkopp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have u updated mapping with latest message type after adding fields?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes I did