cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

checkout & checkin process

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can any one tell how to checkout and checkin while creating applications in webdynpro.

regards

vijaya

Message was edited by:

vijaya lakshmi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijayalakshmi,

To do checkout and checkin first u should have access to DTR(User ID and Password).If u have them ,then this is the process:

First you open the "implementation Perspective " of a view and try to modify the code(You can simply press your space bar on the keyboard),then it will automatically ask you for "checkout".If you say "yes" for checkout it will ask for user ID and password .If you provide that it will do a process of "checkout",now you can able to modify the code.If you try to modify it ,one window will popup asking the name of the" activity",give a name for the "activity" and press OK.

After completion of your modifications go to the "Development Configurations" perspective ,in that go to "open activities".There you can see the name of your "activity" ,right click on that activity,you can see the "checkin" option .

Click it ,it will ask for information,say OK,ACTIVATE.Your code will be successfully go to the DTR.

Reward me with points if this information is helpful to you.

Message was edited by:

Bharath Akuthota

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

venkatakalyan_karanam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi vijayaLakshmi

To perform checkout and ckeckin processes in webdynpro application you must have NWDI .i.e Netweaver Developement Infrastructure.The above can be done using DTR(Design time repository).Your NWDS must be configured with DTR.You should have a DTR CLient(ligin name and password).Design time repository is the central place to store all your resources .If you want to modify a file then you must do check out first define an activity(Describe what modifications you are doing briefly ) ,Do modifications then Checkin with out conflicts.

I hope you will understand

Thanks and regards

kalyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i understod & can u tell me the detailed steps how to checkout & checkin

regards

vijaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

wats is ur email id...i'll mail a document that mite help u

regards

prasy

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thanks for replying & my email-id is mail2lakvi@yahoo.co.in

regards

vijaya lakshmi

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijaya,

i have already sent you some documents,

reward points if they are useful

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

thankyou very much for sending me documents. They are very useful for me.

thanks

vijaya

abhijeet_mukkawar
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

email is sent to you

regards

reward points if it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos