cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source code for apps in SAP Fiori Demo Cloud Edition

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have the below mentioned SAP Demo Cloud Edition available for the customers to try out the Fiori Applications.

SAP Fiori, Demo Cloud Edition

I would like to know if there is any possibility to get the complete project source code for a particular application to review how some of the features are implemented.

We can get the controller codes in the chrome developer tools, but would like to get the complete project source code.

Thanks,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can implement every app of the Demo Cloud Edition on your own SAP system.

All the apps can be found on:

Fiori Apps Library

On this site they explain how to implement the apps.

This way you get the source code on your own system, on which you are free to check the source code..

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jasper,

I have registered for the sap fiori demo cloud edition and tried to extend the existing apps and it took me to the webide to create the extension project and there is there option there to import the original project as well. This is how i got the access to the required apps source code.

Thanks,

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Web IDE has an option of creating a project from sample application - here it has 2 apps which are Approve Purchase Orders and Manage Products. So you can create a project from either if these 2 apps and get the complete source code, but apart from these I don't think you can get source code of any other Fiori app unless you have implemented them on a gateway system.