cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How To Use Fpm application in mobile and ipad devices ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

i was developed one fpm application  this application    i want to use in mobile and i pads device  is it possible if possible  how to do ?

actually my requirement is  my fpm screens when open in mobile  that automatically adjust the  screen resolution's  that is my requirement is it possible with my present fpm  application ?

we have to develop any new for this  and sap ui5 is any help full for this?

give any idea about this any help full documents please.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

simon_hoeg
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

as of Netweaver SAP_UI 754, ABAP Platzform 1909) the Fiori Classic UIs (WebGUI, WebDynpro, Floorplan Manager) are getting responsive and touch enabled, see

From Netweaver SAP_UI 755, ABAP Platform 2020 you may additionaly use dedicated tools

Best regards,

Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christian,

thanks for fast reply ,   i am developed the  one fpm  adaption  through your  sending link but it not showing  the proper result ,  my aim is our fpm application want  use in mobile .

screens are not adjusted in mobile device properly some screens are good but how to fully waork on my fpm application on mobile.

former_member193369
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

please have a look at my blog explaining how to build an FPM application which at runtime adjusts it's layout to the device type.

Best regards,

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi christian,

thanks for fast reply ,   i am developed the  one fpm  adaption  through our link but it not showing  the proper result ,  my aim is our fpm application want  use in mobile .

screens are not adjusted in mobile device properly some screens are good but how to fully waork on my fpm application on mobile.