Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query regarding Continuous Inventory method: Physical inventory

sumeetgaikwad
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

My query is, if in current year I counted 10 bins out of 20 bins of a particular Storage Type where Continuous Inventory activated, so during the first day of next fiscal year, whether system shows all the 20 bins not yet counted or it will show only 10 bins not yet counted as I already counted 10 bins in previous year??

Kindly reply for this query.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

raghug
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The system does not automatically reset the bins count information. You will have to run the program RLREOLPQ to reset this data. When you do that the last Inventory Count Document, Count Line number and last count date on both the bin and optionally the quant.

You can run this program in test mode to see exactly which bins will be effected by it. Remember that any bins that were not counted at all during that year, will not have an associated count to be cleared, and therefore will not show up on the list of bins that are changed.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sumeetgaikwad
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Raghu

Should we run the same program RLREOLPQ if storage type activated with Annual inventory also?

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You only should not run RLREOLPQ  in case of Cycle counting as this destroys the basis to determine the next cycle count date.

Im pretty certain we never executed this report and we are still able to count since you can control what you count with a little box in LX16 screen