Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Logon is not possible because you have not been assigned to a business role

former_member1012268
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello World,

this is one of those days 😞

I just re-ran the Basic Configuration and the System Preparation Wizards on our SolMan 7.1 System, because one showed a collective note being outdated and the other that dozens and dozens of SAP roles and standard users had to be updated as well.

Whilst I finished all of that successfully, we now encountered the strange effect that our SAP Basis user for SolMan maintenance activities can no longer log onto the Change Request management TA SM_CRM (and now the usual sentence: "that used to work just fine").

Every time I try to start that transaction, I get the error:  Logon is not possible because you have not been assigned to a business role

Now we did not change the roles of that that basis user and solman_admin isn't working either.

I also assigned it the parameter "CRM_UI_PROFILE" with both * and ZSOLMANPRO as values (alternatively).

Neither one took, even adding a bunch of extra roles didn't take (and yes, I logged off and on again every single time).

The natives are getting antsy here, as none of us Basis folks can currently work in SM_CRM it seems.

Anyone can help out with this??

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Donaldo,

This might help you

Regards,

Yogesh

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Donaldo,

Please check if Business Partner configuration exists for the users who are getting this error.

Maintain parameter CRM_UI_PROFILE with ZSOLMNPRO_ST/ ZSOLMNPRO* value for users who need to access SM_CRM.

Thanks,

Manish

former_member1012268
Participant
0 Kudos

Same result (= not working).

But when I run report CRMD_UI_ROLE_ASSIGN, with the basis user and the FA-Role SAP_CRM_UIU_FRAMEWORK, and I choose "Check Current ROle Assignment" as an option, I get the error code back: Current assignment of UI relevant PFCG roles is incorrect".

Now there is a looooong list of roles assigned to our Basis user and unfortunately the error text doesn't specify any more details about which role conflicts with what other or is missing from this picture altogether.

BTW: Does anyone know the correct category to open up a ticket with SAP for this?

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Donaldo,

Please check below SAP Note if not already checked:

2020718 - User parameters are automatically deleted after changed personalize settings on CRM WebUI

Thanks,

Manish

former_member1012268
Participant
0 Kudos

The user parameters are all still there, I checked them.

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Donaldo,

Please check the resolution section of SAP Note 2020718 and there is another SAP Note 1817086 reference is given for CRM_UI related issues.

Thanks,

Manish

former_member1012268
Participant
0 Kudos

It does not apply, nothing changed with the user's parameters and no WebUI settings were "personalized".