cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDP - not able to creat in PO in SRM

Former Member
0 Kudos

We have successfully transferred PR to SRM with PDP. Shopping card is available in sourcing cockpit.

But System is not allowing to create PO from shopping card. It is not giving any message also. I think this authorisation issue.

Shopping card is having buyer code of R/3. I am logging in SRM as a local buyer & he has authorisation for local purchase goups only.

We have two seperate org ID for local pur org & R/3 purchase org.

Should we create new login ID which has authorisation for R/3 purchase group under R/3 purchase org. in SRM? or something else needs to be done.

Pl. confirm the correct solution.

Regards,

NNK

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Login as Admin user in your EBP and see wether system has generated any failure messages.

If not try to start your system monitor in customizing.

In this case system must generate a failure message why it is not able to Create PO.

with regards,

mahesh

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

What scenario are you using ?

If ECS scenario, did you already make it work before testing the PDP ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We are using de-coupled scenario

Regards,

NNK

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Which one ?

Classic and standalone ?

classic and ECS ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Check the product categories for which that user is responsible in ext attr tab.

BR

DEBU

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

We are using classic & stand alone

Regards,

NNK

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Are you able to create a local PO without PDP, i.e. from a shopping cart ?

Just to be sure that you have already tested the local (= standalone) scenario before configuring the PDP...

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

I am able to create PO from shopping card for local SRM material/service groups without any problem in SRM.

Regards,

NNK

Former Member
0 Kudos

One more point

I am able to create with local purchase groups.

But whenever backend purchase group i.e. R/3 purchase group is given in shopping card unable to create PO from shopping card.

So problem is with purchase group of R/3.

I am trying to use same login ID to create PO for local purchase group as well as backend i.e R/3 purchase group.

Regards,

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Does the material group sent to SRM (via PDP) point to <u>SRM logical system</u> ?

SPRO : define backend sytem by product category ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Material group is pointing towards R/3 logical system.

Regards,

NNK

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Then it is not possible to create standalone PO !!

If you still need to keep your configuration, please implement badi BBP_DETERMINE_LOGSYS as product category (material group) is not the unique criteria to differentiate between your 2 scenario

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have changed the logical system for testing purpose. but problem still continues.

I am able to create with local purchase groups everthing for R/3 material group also.

But whenever backend purchase group i.e. R/3 purchase group is given in shopping card unable to create PO from shopping card.

So problem is with purchase group of R/3.

I am trying to use same login ID to create PO for local purchase group as well as backend i.e R/3 purchase group.

Regards,

NNK

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your local purchasing group should point to your "external requirement" node in your PPOMA. (responsability tab)

Is it the case ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can u elaborate?

For local purchase group , in responsability tab i have given required product category. Object ID of R/3 purchase org & channel org ID (to which R/3 RFC use is linked) has been assigned.

Any thing else needs to done?

Regards,

NNK

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Looks ok.

Did you already set attribute DP_PROC_TY with a local document type (not hte one for backend PO) ?

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Attribute has been set DP_PROC_TY with local document type.

From sourcing when we go to next screen , not able to see the document type on next screen which normally appears on sourcing next screen.

Regards,

NNK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Std system prod catgories are controlled scenario or else BADI to be used.

Regards,

NNK

yann_bouillut
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to link the backend and local puch org to your user so that he can select one of them.

Kind regards,

Yann

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yann

We have assigned, both, the Backend & local purchase org ID to local purchase group in SRM org structure.

still it is not working

Anything else we need to do

Regards,

NNK