cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrating Customer Service & Production Planning

0 Kudos

I am looking for some advice on this topic.

We have a requirement to repair items

1. Onsite - This is not an issue

2. In-house thru our workshops. In this process we receive the item, disassemble it and do a root cause analisys. Then we contact the client with an estimated price and get approval to repair the item.

Our workshops are primarily used for Production of MTO products. From what I understand we can assign operations based on work center in a service order. What i cannot see is how is the Work center operator going to see all of the orders on that work center.

COOIS only displays Production Orders, is there a report like COOIS which will show all of the orders.

My main aim is to have the same process once the item enters our workshops regardless if its a production or service order. For eg if we are CNC machining a part there its should be the same process if its a part for production or resurfacing a part for service order. Its an operation on the work center with an assigned component and set of instructions and an output of either a finished product or a repaired item.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You may also consider using capacity leveling transactions, such as CM01 or CM21 to have an overview of the load on the work center.

Regards,
Caetano

0 Kudos

Is there a way to see both Production Orders and Service Orders in CM01 or CM21. Currently I can only see Production Orders for our CNC work-center.

Caetano
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello

You may have to adjust the selection profile assigned to your overall profile.

Regards,
Caetano