cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clearing-like logic in S/4 HANA Finance 1605

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please help to explore the business requirement matching for the functionality.

What I understood is that its do the real-time currency conversion by selecting the amount from the historical data. which is not available for below module for freely defined currencies.

1. Fixed asset (Depreciation)

2. ML Process

3. CO Settlement, reposting

4. Re-grouping (AR/AP)

Please reply what are the problem in details and what are the work around available, if it is.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, it means that for processes which are not covered - FI-AA, ML and so on conversion will be made using translation and not historical data

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

That's true. But it will left with some rounding differences (in freely defined currencies only) so we need some work around to clear the differences.

please share, if you have tested and find some process to identify the difference and then clear or report the difference.

I am mid of testing. I should reply to the thread if I find any input from my side.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, 'clear differences' depends on methodology or accounting policy and ofcause on the aim of these additional currencies. I don't think you will prepare BS or some legal reports based on this data, may be internal reports...  Therefore if you share more info may be I could  advice something.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Sure let me do a small test and I should be able to give you more insight about the question.

Thanks for taking time to reply.

Regards,

Answers (0)