SAP for Retail Discussions
Join conversations about personalization, omnichannel strategies, and operational excellence in retail using SAP for Retail software.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ISR Price Calculation Final Price ENDPR save to condition type Include VAT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Colleagues and Experts,

Thank you in advance for reading my question and perhaps you can help me to answer my question.

Right now, i am planning to use price calculation in SAP IS-Retail.

in our price calculation, of course we need to save the final price ENDPR to a certain conditon types, let's say ZTAG.

The problem is the user wants the condition price ZTAG is representing the final price inclusive of VAT (tax included), but when we use price calculation functionality in SAP IS-Retail, the price that is calculated is Buying Price x Planned Markup , which in turn will create final price exlusive of VAT.

How can i alter the final price ENDPR in price calculation, so it will become inclusive of VAT ?

Please help.

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cornelis,

I have an issue which is close to yours.

I am new in SAP Retail and i also looked at retail pricing calculation functionality.

If i understood your question correctly you want to generate a final price after the pricing calculation.

in this case you have to go to customizing Logistics General - Retail Pricing - Sales Pricing Calculation -  Control per Sales Price Calculation Schema and List Field

and maintain into "Control per Sales Price Calculation Schema and List Field" the condition you want as final price. If you see the Standard SAP customization , it uses VKP0.

Of course there are other customizing settings which you should see first but i assume from your email that you have already did it.

Regards.

0 Kudos

Dear George,

Thank you for your answer. but unfortunately this is not what i meant. or maybe i didn't misleading question.

As you need to know first, that the condition type that will be saved by standard price calculaion is from field final price - ENDPR. please understand, that i am trying to saved the to condition type.

and the value that i want to save to that condition type is Inclusive Tax.

can anyone help ?

0 Kudos

Hi Cornelis,

i am sorry if i did not understood your issue.

please tell if this is the case:

You have one net\net price which is the base of your sales ( net and final ) price.

Lets say for example that this price is coming from your purchases ( vendors price ).

you want to calculate and save the final price to your specific condition, for example ZTAG.

To achieve this you have to assign your condition to list field  ENDPR. Additionally  you have to maintain a record with your price calculation schema - Application - Condition Type - Pricing Level - Table.

in IMG  Logistics General - Retail Pricing - Sales Pricing Calculation -  Control per Sales Price Calculation Schema and List Field - Choose -Assignment of Condition Tables.

After that  if you execute VKP5 end save to value of ENDPR will update your condition e.x. ZTAG.

hope it Helps.

Regards

George

0 Kudos

Hi,

Your price calculation scheme include tax condtion?

0 Kudos

Dear George,

your answer is the step needed to save final price ENDPR to a certain condition type. which is correct.

But my question is, is it possible for the final price ENDPR that is saved, the value of the condition final price is tax included. because by the standard pricing schema that SAP provided the final price ENDPR, the value is tax excluded.

I have done some changes in the pricing schema, now i am able to save the value of the final price ENDPR, Tax included.

thank you george for your help.