Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are the conditions to be called in import PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

What are the conditions to be called in import PO and where does the values reflect

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I want to try import PO scenario but don't know what condition type should i give along with gross price...and while migo if I want to view BED values then where can i see that...

13 REPLIES 13

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

your question is not complete where ? what you have issue ?? nothing clear!

Please give some details about issue.

Mukesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert,

I want to try import PO scenario but don't know what condition type should i give along with gross price...and while migo if I want to view BED values then where can i see that...

0 Kudos

HI,

for import PO in India there are so many other conditions may be applicable for ex: custom duty, CVD,Cess on CVD, ,hcess on cvd, SAD, freight , port charges etc. You can consult with purchaser for all possible taxes and charges. you can configure accordingly .

Regards,

Mukesh

0 Kudos

you can check conditions in PO condition tab and at the time of MIRO you can not see in during MIGO

0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

0 Kudos

Hello Ankit,

If you trying to create import PO for Indian scenario then very basic requirement for that is to create separate import pricing procedure in M/08 & assign it to your import vendor through vendor schema.

You have to include below condition types in it.

Basic custom duty BCD

CVD

ECess

HCess

ACD

While creating import PO system will fetch this conditions through pricing, you have to maintain custom vendor in this condition type in condition tab, this can be achieved through delivery cost in condition type in M/06 & save.

You have to pay custom duties before receiving material or MIGO, therefore create custom MIRO for this bill of entry & select planned delivery cost & make payment (custom vendor gets CR to cenvat clg).

Now, when you do MIGO wrt PO system will ask for commercial invoice no & year. with reference to your custom MIRO document system will allow you to perform MIGO. In excise invoice tab you will get to see BED value which is BCD value & AED value which is ACD value of PO.

Now, create J1IEX & MIRO for import vendor.

BijayKumarBarik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Conditions with pricing elements appears in Import PO based your configuration and designed Import Pricing Procedure. You can refer your Import Pricing procedure in t.code M/08  and values picks for pricing element( condition type) from condition record(MEK1/MEK2) into Import PO.

Regards,

Biju K

0 Kudos

Thanx it helped me...

former_member234835
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks everyone ...i am clear about this scenario ...

0 Kudos

If you are satisfied with the given answers. Please close the thread.

0 Kudos

from where should i close the thread