cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do we identify material if its an allocation SKU or an RBA activated SKU, is there any table to check this.

mohan_krishna24
Explorer
0 Kudos

Guys.

I need to identify SKU's (materials) , some of them are allocation SKU's and some of them are RBA Sku's if go to sales order and in check instructions i will know, but is there any table that says out of list of 100 materials, these are RBA activated ones, and the other are Allocation sku's... could you please provide a quick reply.

Will be rewarded with points

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

There is no table to check this for materials. This information should be there with the business. In any case, if you want to identify you can try couple of options:

For allocation related materials you can check the CVCs maintained in /SAPAPO/QTCHA table Field Name "RULE_MATNR". You should also check Product allocation procedure maintained in product master.

For RBA, you can check the condition records in /SAPAPO/AU13 tcode. This essentially retrieves data from condition tables /SAPCND/KOTO*. This depends on how RBA is setup at what level etc. in your system.

You can also look at the table /SAPAPO/ATPPARAM to find out which orders have undergone Allocation check / RBA and then map the orders through /SAPAPO/POSMAPN and /SAPAPO/ORDADM_I etc. tables.

Hope this helps.

Best Regards,

Parth Soneji

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

mohan_krishna24
Explorer
0 Kudos

HI Guys,

I am still looking for the exact answer, my question is: I need to find out a location substitution related SKU, i can't go to every SKU and search in APO product master that if its a location substitution SKU or not as there are so many SKU's  I hope there will be a confirmed standard solution table for this..

Please reply.

Regards,

Krishna.

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

You say you can identify by going in Product Master in APO to find if's Location substitution SKU or not? How? What is that field in Product Master? I am not aware of any field that can give you this information. Is it a custom field? If yes, I am sure you will be able to find out that field in a table?

Unfortunately, there is no single standard table for this to find per product because it is not defined that way. The architecture of APO GATP (or for that matter any other tool) is not that simple. Please follow what I have replied in the first post regarding condition record tables and let us know if you are able to find out.

Best Regards,

Parth Soneji

babu_kilari4
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Expert has given his insights. I would also like to add some.

Table /SAPAPO/ATPPARAM has two fields

1) KOSCH   - Product Allocation

2) CHAINID - RBA

With the POSGUID fetched from here., you can easily find out the material number ordered.

Did you get a chance to explore these two ?

Thanks & Best Regards,

Babu Kilari

Parth_Soneji
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

Please close the thread if your question is answered.

Parth Soneji