SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ISU ECRMREPL requires cancellation of FICA documents

Former Member
0 Kudos

Helo SAP Experts,

It seems when new Contracts are creating in CRM, it fails in ECRMREPL & requires cancellation of FICA documents postings.

Is there an alternate/better way of successfully replicating these Contracts from CRM to ISU without having to cancel financial documents (e.g. Billing document, Invoice, Payment, Account docs etc.)?

Please advise.

Thanks.

Sumit Bhatia

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Im a bit surprised to see FI-CA documents being created in ISU when you replicate Contract from CRM to ISU i.e. when you replicate the Move-in from CRM to ISU.

There are few details which you can check:

A) Get the details of the FI-CA document which you are referring to like main/sub Doc origin Key and Document type (let me know here) and see what is the nature of this document

B) Try performing Move-in within ISU only and check whether the same document type is created or not

C) Try to run the Contract Template in ISU by running that MDT from txn EPRODCUST - and then check whether the FI-CA document is created or not.

D) What is the error message (with message ID and No) you are getting in ECRMREPL?

At this point, based on your info provided this seems to be triggered from a custom code, worth checking that as all if any.

Hope these pointers will help you in right direction.

Thanks,

Srini

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

srinivasankh
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Im a bit surprised to see FI-CA documents being created in ISU when you replicate Contract from CRM to ISU i.e. when you replicate the Move-in from CRM to ISU.

There are few details which you can check:

A) Get the details of the FI-CA document which you are referring to like main/sub Doc origin Key and Document type (let me know here) and see what is the nature of this document

B) Try performing Move-in within ISU only and check whether the same document type is created or not

C) Try to run the Contract Template in ISU by running that MDT from txn EPRODCUST - and then check whether the FI-CA document is created or not.

D) What is the error message (with message ID and No) you are getting in ECRMREPL?

At this point, based on your info provided this seems to be triggered from a custom code, worth checking that as all if any.

Hope these pointers will help you in right direction.

Thanks,

Srini

saptarshi_saha1
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Ideally, if you have open FICA docs (DFKKOP-AUGST = space) there is a chance they get stranded in move-in / out or the reversal of them in ECRMREPL.

But from your problem description, it does not look like the problem is appearing for a newly created contract move in (which cannot have invoice/payment on acc etc). Rather, it seems like an issue in move-in reversal that is getting stuck in replication. Just check CRMV_ISU_INDEX_H table for the said contract or txn CRMD_ORDER for the object ID in CRM to see what activity is being performed.

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Saptarshi

former_member229976
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

for a new contract I'd not expect to have any FI-CA documents created already. So I assume it's rather related to the contract account / business agreement. If the contract account is locked for FI-CA transaction the issue might occur - but here a SAP standard check was already delivered and needs to be included within the CRM process check framework so a locked BUAG can't be used for a new contract. Maybe create a new BUAG for a new contract? But generally I think it needs to be checked why there are FI-CA documents available for a new (and not yet existing) contract in ERP. Here I'd recommend to follow the approach of Sriva.

Kind regards
Uwe

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Check the FM ISU_MOVE_IN_ITEMS_CHECK.

This FM checks if there is any billing documents or Open items for the contract which is being reversed move-in.If you check the exceptions, you will find there is an exception for payment found/Document found/Collective bill found.

Now, if you are getting error in this FM, then its a valid error. Can you please clarify your business scenario, as it happens only for move-in reversal scenarios.

The only way out for these would be to first perform a transfer  posting of all the Open items to a suspense contract account, then do the reverse move-in activity and then transfer back the Open items to the new contract.

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Amlan