cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new search for SAP Notes number of results seems to make no sense

0 Kudos

Hello.

I'm searching for SAP Notes about transactions SQ00 and SQ00.

But the results I'm getting in this new SAP One Lauchpad search tool are not making any sense to me.

I post this here because I found no better place for it.

But if someone knows of a better place in SCN to post this question, please tell me.

So, follow my 3 steps description and then my question:

1. I started by searching for "sq00" and reached 43 unfiltered english results in SAP Notes and KBAs.
  2. Then, I searched for "sq01" and reached 693 unfiltered english results in SAP Notes and KBAs.
  3. Finally, I searched for "sq00 sq01" and reached 1098 unfiltered english results in SAP Notes and KBAs.

To me, the fact that this last search reaches more results than the other two together makes no sense, because it is neither an AND search, nor an OR search nor an EXACT MATCH search.

Question: Does anyone have any ideia (or doc explaining) how this new search works?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AntonFarenyk
Contributor
0 Kudos
0 Kudos

Hello Anton.

I'll interpret your laconic answer as you telling me that the right place to open this discussion is Software Support and Maintenance, not the Coffee Corner.

If my interpretation is not correct, please let me know.

Thanks!

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

This discussion was moved to a new one in another place:

Thanks

ImtiazKaredia
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Imtiaz, this has nothing to do with SCN Beta, this is about the SAP One Launchpad: https://launchpad.support.sap.com/

Anton pointed out the correct space.

Jelena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

LOL, I got the same result. Clearly this doesn't add up, so I suppose there could be some bug. I'd be curious to download full list and see where the difference comes from exactly, but the website keeps feeding the note list by 10 items only and there is no way to download a list, so I gave up after the first pages.

Please see this blog for the various channels to convey this to SAP: