cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S/4 Hana Change Standard Labels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

it is possible to change the standard labels wihtin the FIORI applications. For instance to rename Fund Center to another term.

Best regards,

Manjinder

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205280
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manjinder,

Yes it's possible to change the standard Fiori app title as well as hide or add some additional elements, you can use the Web IDE to extend an Fiori app by creating an Extension project, there're lots of blogs about the topic. I've actually done that few days ago. Basically what I did was extended the view controller and write some javascript code to change the title and made some console.log. However one thing to mention here, not much you can do about the Fiori standard apps.

Let me know if there's any thing else I can help!

Regards,

Michael

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Micheal,

thanks. This is a great help. Last question. Did you also change the labels, not only the title. I think it should be possible also or i am wrong?

Best regards,

Manjinder

former_member205280
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manjinder,

This's actually a bit complicated. If you only want to change the label for some elements, as long as they have the unique id defined in XML view, I think it's possible to achieve that, but sometimes the standard apps are quite complicated and what if you want to change the label in multiple languages? I've done that so you may have to try it yourself.

Regards,

Michael