cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP SM 7.2 Fiori Launchpad: Your message could not be sent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello experts!

We have SAP SM 7.2 SP3. I can to create support massage SMIN from GUI and CRM_UI interfaces.

But if I create message from Fiori Launchpad I get this error.

Help me resolve this problem.

Thanks for answer.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

Whether you have upgrade from 7.1 or installed a new system, this feature won't work unless configured

Kindly run solman_setup->ITSM scenario 9.2 Automatic activity as I have shown below.

this will take care of the configuration part but do check all the setting mentioned in the help section of this activity

Further, your user or the person who is creating ticket needs to have BP or business partner

this should resolve

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Prakhar!

For enhancement spot /UI2/ES_EMB_SUPP you need to activate BAdI implementation AI_CRM_IM_FLP_EMB_SUPP_BADI

How to activate the BAdI implementation?

Thanks.

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

You can do that easily if it is not.

First goto SE18 transaction and provide the value "/UI2/ES_EMB_SUPP " in Enhancement spot field.

Goto display mode and check in enhancement implementation that status of BADI AI_CRM_IM_FLP_EMB_SUPP_BADI

If it is not active double click it and then activate it.

this will resolve

Thanks

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Why I can not perform the automatic activity? Edit mode, but the buttons are not active. I peformed all requirements.

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

Is it something related to Execution Status which is set as "Postponed" for this step. Please try to change status to Execute.

Thanks,

Manish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

patelyogesh
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Dmitry,

Can you please post your ABAP and JAVA stack versions you have installed in your system?

Thank you

Yogesh

manish_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Dmitry,

Please check below SAP Note:

2306505 - Contact Support error in the SAP Solution Manager Fiori Launchpad

Thanks,

Manish