SAP for Life Sciences Discussions
Get insights and find practical tips to optimize your processes with SAP solutions. Share your own knowledge of life science technology and success stories.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP ATTP

dineshcbe
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I know that, SAP Advance Track and Trace is for the Pharma industry.

I have the following question,

1.     SAP ATTP is an add-on package or separate system ?

2.     What is the prerequisites and system requirement to install SAP ATTP ?

3.     What is the Master Data's in SAP ATTP ?

4.     What is the process cycle / business cycle for SAP ATTP ?

Regards,

Dinesh Kumar V.

5 REPLIES 5

0 Kudos

1.  ATTP is a separate solution

2.  Please see Installation & Upgrade information here: https://help.sap.com/attp

3.  Master data in ATTP includes inter alia: Customer, Vendor, Plant, Location, Materials.

4.  This question is not clear.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you.

Question No. 4 :

For e.g., in SAP PP we have process cycle like Order Creation, Release, Goods Issue and GR posting etc., Likewise what is the process cycle for SAP ATTP.

Regards,

Dinesh V.

0 Kudos

It varies according to the country requiring serialization.  But typically it is:

Provisioning

Commissioning

Aggregation

Move to warehouse
(including deaggreation/reaggregation)

Move to DC

(incl. deaggreggation/reaggregation)

Ship to customer.

Serial numbers are recorded at each step, typically along with the EPCIS step.

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thank you for your presence.

01.   Could you share the basic Tcodes to work with SAP ATTP ?

02.   As we discussed SAP ATTP is a separate system. I came to know for SCN that, it can be integrated with other system like SAP ECC or any legacy system. Here, I have a question, Is it mandatory to integrate SAP ATTP with other system like SAP ECC or-else SAP ATTP can stand alone.

03. Also you have mentioned some master data's above, Is this master data created / maintained in SAP ATTP or in external system (SAP ECC) ?

04.   Could you share any documents related to SAP ATTP for a BEGINNER (with step by step and screen shots) ? If can...

05.   I request to share you anything apart from question which you feel good for a beginner to SAP ATTP - my mail ID dineshudl@gmail.com

Regards,

Dinesh Kumar V.

0 Kudos

I will contact you privately, as you propose.