cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Odata Service is not working launchpad

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have implemented sample Fiori app in launchpad but it's not working and It comes up with below error.Please help me how to rectify this error.

Thanks,

Navya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Which Fiori app have you configured? Have you assigned the correct system alias to the service in the gateway system?

0 Kudos

Leave Request app.Yes, I have assigned the system alias also

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Have you followed the instruction mentioned in this note https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/0002323332 to activate the FT_CONFIG_I_SRV OData service?

0 Kudos

hi Saurabh vakil,

In my launchpad every app showing this error.I think  my implementation is not correct.

Can you please provide correct implementation.

Thanks,

Navya.

saurabh_vakil
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

First check whether all the OData services mentioned here Activating SAP Gateway OData Services - SAP Fiori Launchpad - SAP Library have been activated with the LOCAL system alias. Next for the specific Fiori apps check if the corresponding OData services have been activated with LOCAL system alias (in case of embedded deployment) or with the back end system alias (in case of central hub deployment), in this case also verify that RFC destination on gateway pointing to the back end system is configured and working correctly and that the trust setup between front end and back end systems has been configured correctly.

former_member182967
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Navay,

Besides what has been said by Navya, you need to check if all the technical steps mentioned in SAP Service Marketplace - SAP Fiori Apps -> SAP Fiori Technical Foundation Configuration (EE0) have been finished successfully.

Regards,

Ning

0 Kudos

Hi saurabh vakil,

Thank you so much,it's working.

Regards,

Navya.

Answers (0)