Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Park & Post in Transaction VX11N

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have a requirement for transaction VX11N (Create financial document).

That is, for creation of LC document with t code VX11n , park and post option is required.

What exactly the user wants is the creator of the document can only change the STATUS as 'A' - "Document has been created" and he should be restricted to change the STATUS to 'D' - which says "Document is available and can be used"

Is this possible through standard settings or do we have any user exits to achieve this.

Kindly guide me.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

One option could be of creating two transaction variants using SHD0. In one transaction you can make some buttons in display mode only and in other transaction make those editable. Give the relevant transaction code to relevant user.

You can google it for further details that how to use SHD0 transaction and screen variants.

Thank$

kaus19d
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

If for one t-code we create two transaction variants group & then what happens is when 1 user id is assigned to one of the transaction variants group, then automatically the user gets removed from the other variants group. For 1 t-code for different areas to be in greyed out I would suggest you go with the packages & put in custom T-code & assign the custom t-code for that user & take out the original standard t-code access from the User's T-code authorization list. In the SHD0, only use 1 transaction variant group for a single t-code which will be used for all the display/greyed-out mode for the the assigned users.

Thanks,

Kaushik

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi MozzaM!

But i want this for CREATE & CHANGE (VX11N & VX12N) options. One will be a maker and the other will be a checker.

Thanks!

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lucas,

Along with Transaction Variant, you can also control the Authorization Object. For the Creator of Financial document, do not give change authorization.

You can speak to your Basis / Security consultant and he / she can control this via Activity (ACTVT) in Authorization object already suggested above.

This means via Transaction Variant you do not allow the Creator (maker) to set the status of Financial document to anything else than A and via Authorization Object, he will not have change rights.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In that case create a screen variant and activate it user wise. We once did the same where we wanted to give access of some fields to some specific users. We can activate and switch variants for different users. With this you won't be depending on transaction code.

Thank$

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The authorization object is V_AKKP_ART and with the help of your Security team, you can achieve the requirement by restricting the object and the transaction itself.  That is for one user, only VX11N is allowed and for the other user, VX12N.

G. Lakshmipathi

former_member299860
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Lakshmipathi,

Thanks! But please let know how can I restrict the creator of the document from setting the status to only 'A' - Document has been created and the status 'D' - Document is available and can be used in the STATUS tab should be disabled in VX11N.

Best Regards,

AL