Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pre-configured warehouse W001

Andreas_Mergler
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

we want to use the pre-configured processes for warehouse W001, but cannot find the customizing data in SPRO.

What is the best / correct way to load the data (and where from)?

We are on a stand-alone EWM 9.4

Best regards

Andreas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Andrew

You should be able to create the preconfigured warehouse using the tool in the customizing / SPRO: Extended Warehouse Management -> Interfaces -> ERP Integration -> Implementation Tool for Warehouse Integration. In the UIs, you should activate the Quick Help by a right-click.

Try to check this, if this is not working then you have to discuss with your basis team to reinstall your EWM server, we faced the same challenge earlier and solved.

Thanks & Regards

SAP Helps

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Andreas_Mergler
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi all,

we had to reinstall the server, after that we had warehouse 0001.

We then used the integration tool (under SPRO as described above) to "load" W001.

Thanks for all the input

Andreas

Sandip_S
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Andreas,

Not sure, if it worked pleas check below SAP note. Generally 0001 should be available as soon as the new installation completed.

1888397 - BC sets for EWM processes in SAP ERP

clark_min
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Andreas,

I do not know where we could import automatically the pre-configured warehouse. Below you may find the guide for the configurattion.

https://websmp103.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/011000358700000102612013E/002QuickImpGuide.pdf

And you can make the use of tools under IMG --> EWM --> Intefaces --> ERP Integration --> Tool - Based ERP Integration. The system connection tool is to configure the logical system, business system etc. Warehouse Integration tool help you configure the preconfigured processes. However before running this two tools, you have to do something in ERP like creating plant, creating material and cif to EWM etc.

Kind Regards,

Clark

Andreas_Mergler
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Clark,

thanks for that hint - I was aware of that document before.

My question was rather how I get the W001 entries into the various SAP tables as we seem to have a "blank" system (anything in SPRO related to warehouse structure etc. is empty). Usually you would at least have a warehouse 0001 to use as a reference.

Best regards

Andreas

clark_min
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Andreas,

Sorry that I do not know how to install this warehouse 0001.

It shall be fine to use the guide above to configure a pre-configured warehouse without the warehouse 0001 from my perspective. I just created one in our system and it also has no 0001 warehouse in table /scwm/t300.

Kind Regards,

Clark