cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

System taking old number range for sales order

0 Kudos

While creating sales order system taking old number range which was earlier after assigning new number range in VOV8.???

also system showing express document' update was terminated'.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

Please note that the new number range should not conflict with the existing number range for other sales documents. The runtime error might be caused due to this reason.

Thanks,

Thabsum

0 Kudos

Dear Thabsum Banu,

but I am changing number range for Same order  typein vov8 we can able to assign but while creating sales order , system picks from old number range .

also when i go to change mode Va02 ,by putting sames S.o no. its display message "sales order does not exit in database or archieved.

Please help ....

Will appreciate...

ramanathan_r2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

Check the below link, this might be useful to identify the issue.

https://scn.sap.com/thread/1887682

Regards,

Ram

0 Kudos

hi,ramanathan,

i am get this dump in t. code va01 for every sales order type...

through development number range 01 is set system should take numer range from object 01 only...whatever u maintain in vov8 doesnot mind.

ramanathan_r2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

Since you say that you are getting this dump while using every Sales Order Type, take the help of your Technical Consultant (ABAP'ER) and check the Transaction Code ST22 once and identify the root cause for the dump you are getting while executing the Transaction Code VA01.

From this you might find why you are getting the dump.

Regards,

Ramanathan

0 Kudos

how to check in T.code ST22 .

please can you share me the process.

ramanathan_r2
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Aniruddha,

Check the screenshot attached. You can enter the highlighted parameter and execute it and analyze the error in detail with the help of a Technical Consultant. You will come to know the root cause of the issue and can identify the solution.

Regards,

Ramanathan

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

From your various posts here, it is very clear that you are new to SAP and not familiar with the functionality of order processing.  Coming to this issue, had I been in your position, I will ask my ABAP team to find out from where system is fetching the number range.  Hardly this will take 10-15 minutes.  Why don't you try this?

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try using Display range as 'UALL' and screen sequence group as 'AU' in vov8.

0 Kudos

hi,Somopriya,

as you told in vov8 display range is maintain 'UALL' and screen sequence group 'AU'

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Ensure that whatever object you assigned in VOV8 is there in VN01 also

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Lakshmipati,,

what object for sales order nu,ber range????

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

there must two reasons,

1)  New Number Range has been already used.

2) Please check and z table is used for number range.

regards,

Mahesh k

0 Kudos

I had discuss with ABAPER no Z table is used for Number range.

please screen shot for more ideas...