SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal Order Settlement AVC for Fund Management

0 Kudos

Hi expert,

We have succeeded to make internal order settlement created for FM document. It's mean, in KO88, AVC for FM is active. But, what I can not understand, why does these internal order settlement checking is not following my rule on FM tolerance profile? It must be error (because budget is exceeded), but it was not error. Why was this happening? 

Thanks for any reply,

Dian EP

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

I'm using S4HANA 1511 on premise...is it any relevancy from SAP update?

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, re-initialize your AVC ledger via FMAVCREINIT. Then, set a trace in FMDERIVE and make a settlement in order to make sure that correct FM address is derived. Then, you can set a trace in tolerance profiles derivation to check if the correct profile is derived. Follow, these steps one by one and if again no control is performed, give a feedback with screenshots.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanks for your reply. I've followed your steps but still FM not checked, but FM document is created on settlement internal order (KO88).

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I see that you have 'warning' message assigned to your tolerance profiles. Normally, in mass processing, e.g. KO88, warning messages are not shown up. Only, errors will be triggerred.

0 Kudos

Ok, then I've changed it to error message for all level, but still there is nothing happent:

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have to re-initialize your ledger via FMAVCREINIT. Then, check what is the logic for your AVC ledger in IMG 'Define Activation of Availability Control'. Finally, set a trace in tolerance profile derivation strategy (IMG 'Define Derivation Strategy for Tolerance Profiles') and make sure that your profile ZP3A is triggered.

0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

I've done that (FMAVCREINIT) and here is my "Define Activation of Availability Control" is...but still there's nothing happend.

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What happens if you try to post FI document on that address? Do you have an error then? What about setting a trace for tolerance profiles?

0 Kudos

All other scenario, other than KO88 for Internal Order is working OK.

0 Kudos

I'm using S4HANA 1511 on premise...is it any relevancy from SAP update?

0 Kudos

Sorry, I almost forgot... There is a note on this

https://launchpad.support.sap.com/#/notes/1927177/E

What I've had in mind, that KO88 ignores just warnings, but actually it ignores all AVC messages. Consult the note I provided... You can change this behaviour by forcing AVC via BADI BUAVC_CHECK_RESTRICT.

0 Kudos

Ok Eli, thank you very much for your valuable info....I'll test it and will give you information of the result...

dianep

0 Kudos

Sorry Eli, before i'm going through with implementing the note. I've read the relevance note

755495 - Allow Availability Control for Goods Receipts

and found it "...The manual and automatic correction instructions of this SAP Note are only relevant, if you work with the EA-PS release 2.00 or 5.00. ". And I'm working with SAP PS 800

Is it OK ?

Thanks,

Dian EP

0 Kudos

OK Eli...I've implement it...and finally it's working

Next, I'll test other scenario, hope it wont affect those...

Thank you very much Eli....

Dian EP

0 Kudos

Good. You can close the thread, then. By the way, I gave reference to note 1927177... 755495 refers to another AVC modification speaking of GR.