Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intent Parameter is not passed in URL for Fiori Launchpad on Cloud Portal

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have developed an application in SAPUI5 with 1.28 library on-premise. Now we deployed this app on HCP through WebIDE. I registered that app on Fiori Launchpad on Cloud Portal and defined two intents for this (one without any intent parameter and one with intent parameter). In my application, I am reading the URL parameters which will be passes as string in order to behave differently if the app is accessed using this intent. You can check the settings here.

Then created a static tile for this intent "reportframework-ValueXXXXX" with intent parameter "testUrl" and its default value as "TKT_STATUS".

Now I am expecting the intent parameters to be passed in URL whenever I enter the application from tile. But these intent parameters are not getting passed in URL and it contains only the semantic object and action. Here is the URL which is passed when I click on this tile from FLP.

"https://flpnwc-XXXX.dispatcher.ap1.hana.ondemand.com/sites?siteId=d4bfd59d-32a1-46ce-ba33-XXXXXX#rep...ValueXXXXX"

However the similar settings for in the on-premise launchpad like below:

Could you please help me in this?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

There is an update to this..in on-premise FLP, I tried with defining the intent parameters in target mapping itself with defining same intent parameter and default value. Then I created the static tile on top of the new target mapping and did not pass anything in parameter field on Tile configuration screen. Thus target URL of new tile looks like: #ZVALUEXXXXX-test

On testing the app using this new tile, it works completely fine and passes the intent parameter and its default value (testUrl=TKT_STATUS) automatically without displaying in URL. The URL looks like:

http://<server>:8000/sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/FioriLaunchpad.html#ZVALUEXXXXX-test

I am trying to achieve the same behavior on cloud but still unable to.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ekansh,

Could you make sure that intent params are not overridden in group level?

Go to Groups > your group > edit the desired tile > look at the parameters (at the bottom of the popup)

Regards,

Amir.

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amir,

I checked that...The same parameters are mentioned there what I configured.

EkanshCapgemini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Looping