cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xacute Query does not show all transaction folders

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

When I try opening a new xacute query I'm not able to view all the transaction folders for selection. Only three of them are visible...Can someone help me to fix this issue...

Thanks,

Ajitha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What happens when you run the following url:

http://localhost/Lighthammer/Illuminator?QueryTemplate=Predefined/TransactionFolderListQuery

Do you see all the folders? Is it possible that you have a bad or invalid character in a folder name?

Regards,

Jeremy Good

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeremy,

I dont see all the folders in the URL you specified.

I can see only those that are visible in xacute Query template.

I dont have any invalid characters in my folder names too...

How can I fix it now??

Thanks,

Ajitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Any help here??

Thanks,

Ajitha

jcgood25
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Do you have more than 250 individual folders within your Transactions location? The TemplateEditor uses the aforementioned query template to show the tree view for selecting a folder. If you do have more than this try adding &RowCount=500 to the URL and let me know if that brings back 'all' of your folders.

Sorry, I just noticed that your original question mentioned that you only see 3 folders. What are their names, and if the system was doing a recursive look at the subfolders in your \Lighthammer\Xacute\Transactions folder what would you expect to see for the root level folders and a subfolder where it appears to be stopping in the list.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jeremy,

Thanks for your response. That has fixed the issue

When I checked the TransactionFolderListQuery with row count 500 I get all my folders in the result set.

I saved the query with rowcount 500.

And when I try to open a new Xacute Query I can see all my folders.

Thanks for your time Jeremy

Regards,

Ajitha

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you make sure that the folders you do not see have the same security permissions as the ones you do see

If not just go to the top folder called "Transactions" and modify the security properties to replace all permission on the child folders and elements.

Hope this helps!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Alin,

Thank you for your response...

I have changed the setting to inherit permissions from the main transaction folder.

That has not solved the issue....

Any idea????

Regards,

Ajitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which are the folders that you do see?

Also, these folders that you do not see are they under <root>/Lighthammer/Xacute/Transactions/<folder names> ?

Have you tried clearing the webstart and classloader cache and then restarting servletexec?

Steps for this are here:

What version of xMII and JAva are you running?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All my transaction folders are inside <root>/Lighthammer/Xacute/Transactions/

I have cleared cache and restarted the system as well...

Java version is 1.4.2_11

Now I have moved my folder into the folders that are visible...though this might not be the solution to this problem...

How can I fix the issue???

Thanks

Ajitha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Where is your <root>? What is the full folder path to your transactions folder?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ryan,

It is C:\Lighthammer\Xacute\Transactions...

Thanks,

Ajitha