cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to clear SAP MM certification?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I am Anurag, and I am pursuing SAP MM certification and I might sit fro my examination in OCT first week. Now I have been given handbooks by SAP Center. I need to know how do I prepare for the exam, and can anyone share there recent exam experience or preparation techniques????

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Here are some tips, taken from a recent book on SAP ABAP certification

(the same strategies apply to all SAP Certification exams):

- Read all the course notes.

- Don’t skip any topics! Focus especially on those with a large weighting in the exam.

- Try composing your own questions, as an aid to learning

- Work as a team, if possible. Quiz each other.

- Become intimately familiar with the test format

- Practice practice practice 

Good luck!

Paul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Paul really appreciate your response, I am really curious as am short on time and preparation is real hard. And does the questionnaire comes in objectives format?? where can i get a mock test?  

manikandan_ka
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anurag,

Happy to write you here.. Already i shared my experience in another discussion, so just be prepare by planning the time on Procurement Part-1 , Part 2 , Inventory etc wise, with confident & make it successful..

Exam will be like objective type like more than 1 answers would be right for a question, you got to select all the right options to secure a mark.

Kindly mail me on sap.justdo at gmail.com for more suggestions & will share some mock tests, that will help you out..

Advance wishes...

paul_bakker2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The SAP Education website usually has a mock test for each certification.

In the questions you usually get 4 answer options where 1 is correct, or 5 options where 2 are correct.

Like I said: Practice!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanx and I have mailed you can you share the mock tests?

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

gopinath_kolli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

SAP Learning hub is a perfect place to prepare for certification. the courses are intended for certification. If you are with a organization please get an access from them.

All the best.

Gopinath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you, yes i have access to SAP learning hub.