cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Wise Resource Utilization

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

is there a way to know utilization of resource for every product planned in the resource ?

i.e if there are two products A and B planned in resource R1, and total utilization is 80 %, is there a way to know how much is the utilization of product A

Regards

Alin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alin

You can view this information from resource view.

You have select respective resource and drill down it via product and you should able to see the respective information i.e. capacity utilization at resource level.

Please let me know if this information helps you.

Amol

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amol, Experts,

If SNP is not in use, is there a way to see this in PPDS ? In DS board or Resource Planning Table ?

Regards

Alin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alin

Yes it should be possible to see the similar information in PPDS in detail scheduling board.

In Detail scheduling board you can go to resource view and double click on capacity requirement row in specific bucket where capacity requirement > 0 then you will get another window where you can see all the planned order/Process orders for respective articles which are planned for respective resource.

I hope this information will help you. Please do let us know if you have any additional information.

Thanks and Regards

Amol