SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pick previous day price quote if no quotation entry for that date in OICQP table

former_member589517
Participant
0 Kudos

In Sales order(transaction VA02) -->Condition Tab-->Condition Type-->Maintain Formula ->we will get 'A' term and 'B' term where Quotation is being maintained.

Requirement: It has to pick up the Quotation Price of 'A' term if it is maintained for that date (table OICQP) if it is not there then it has to pick the Quotation price of 'B' term. If Quotation price is not there in both Quotation of 'A' term and 'B' term then it has to check the previous day price quote of 'A' term if not there then 'B' term and keep go back to previous day unless we find the price quote.

I checked the blog of 'A versus B' Rule but it just pass value of 'A' term or 'B' term but we cannot write logic to pick for previous day and so on.

There must be some configuration, Do we have configuration to achieve this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

former_member589517
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue is resolved. I implemented the custom routine. Transaction O5F5. Menu path: Quotation-->No Quotation Handling.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

It could be worthy to mention in the title that the scenario is related to IS OIL (i guess).

former_member589517
Participant
0 Kudos

The issue is resolved. I implemented the custom routine. Transaction O5F5. Menu path: Quotation-->No Quotation Handling.

0 Kudos

Hello,

Can you please share the solution. I have a exactly similar requirement to loop back and get the quotation with amount for A term.

Br,

Kumar