cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Default License type to be provisioned via GRC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All, GRC version is 10.0/SP13. Sap note related to the issue has already been implemented in the Higher version we are using. As per Business Requirement, We need to assign the License type to the user via GRC Requests. I have read most of the SCN discussion related to this and able to create the Customize field for License type in GRC Netweaver for the same and able to see the mentioned License type in dropdown list. However, while raising the request via GRC using type "change account", the same is not being provisioned in the backend. Please see attached screen shot for further information regarding what has been achieved till now. Need your help on the same. Regards, Sameer

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Have you mapped the custom field to the backed system field LIC_TYPE under Maintain Mapping for Actions and Connector Groups -> Assign Group Field Mapping

Also check if the action Change User is associated with the request type.

Refer the attachment in the below Note for more details

1736817  - UAM : License Key is not updated in SU01

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manjunath,

Both the steps have been perfomed already.

Please check the attached screen shot.

Still the issue persists.

Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sameer,

Check if the below threads are useful.

scn.sap.com/thread/3602123

scn.sap.com/thread/3629303

Regards,

Manju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Both the communications have already been followed, the main issue here is I am not able to provisioned the License data whichever is filled while raising the request in the backend system.

I am successfully able to get the data in Netweaver, however it is stuck there only, no changes in the backend system after that.

Regards,

Sameer

Former Member
0 Kudos

As stated in the thred: scn.sap.com/thread/3602123 License type was not activated and it worked fine after activating. Can you please elaborate on how to do this or what is the way to do it. Regards, Sameer