cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ERROR #13045 DSI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Expert please help,

I can not replicate the table, I found an error in the log that the connection to the DSI 103 RASQL1.Hartono ERROR (PRIMARY MSSQLSERVER)

E. 2016/08/29 13:11:44. ERROR #1027 DSI(103 RASQL1.Hartono) - /generic/useful/cm.c(5218)

Open Client Client-Library error: Error: 67175468, Severity 4 -- 'ct_connect(): protocol specific layer: external error: The attempt to connect to the server failed.'.

E. 2016/08/29 13:11:44. ERROR #13045 DSI(103 RASQL1.Hartono) - /generic/useful/cm.c(5222)

Failed to connect to server 'RASQL1' as user 'sa'. See CT-Lib and/or server error messages for more information.

I.    2016/08/29 13:11:44. The DSI thread for database 'RASQL1.Hartono' is shutdown.

I've tried the following command:

1> test_connection

2> go

Type Connection

---- ----------

PDS  succeeded

RS   succeeded

(2 rows affected)

1> ra_status

2> go

State        Action

------------ -------------------------

REPLICATING  Ready to replicate data.

(1 row affected)

1> resume connection to RASQL1.Hartono

2> go

Connection to 'RASQL1.Hartono' is resumed.

1> admin who_is_down

2> go

Spid         Name                                          State                                                        Info                                                

------------ --------------------------------------------- ------------------------------------------------------------ ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DSI EXEC                                      Down                                                         103(1) RASQL1.Hartono                               

DSI                                           Down                                                         103 RASQL1.Hartono 

The same error is still appearing...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member194571
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Assuming the connection to the replicate worked before, and you're using a maintenance user that is not sa for DML replication, are you trying to replicate DDL? This might be executed by DSI with the same credentials as on the primary.

Is your replicate also MS SQL? What are your replication settings?

HTH

Volker

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Volker,

Thanks for your reply, my replicate is MSSQL to MSSQL, This has been resolved, with the note below, this error is normal for the one-way configuration.