Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL registration for html

siva123
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone,

I have a requirement from the business to enable SAP GUI for HTML for Mac users to approve Leave/PR/SES . While accessing the SBWP through WEBGUI on Crome/ IE, to approve a request, i get the following error

i did search for the solution and ended up getting the following recommendation (i am not sure if this is the correct solution to my case)

i performed step 1 & 2 but not sure if i really have to make the registration in Portal to generate XML as we are accessing the ITS/WEBGUI of ABAP in web browser! if yes, it will be great if someone can tell me how to perform the registration. if not advise what the correct solution to fix thie problm.

1. Check whether the task TS12300097 is registered in the SWFVISU txn  it should be using a Java Application. with the parameters

APPLICATION     LeaveRequestApprover DYNPARAM     wi_id=${item.externalId} PACKAGE     sap.com/ess~lea

2. Second thing is make the task as  General Task from the PFTC txn. so that the agent can approve

3. Ask the portal guys to register this task in the XML file where all the application specific task's are registred. and then try to execute the workitem, this time it will show you the leave request application.

looking forward to your response

Thanks,

Shi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siva123
Participant
0 Kudos

any suggestions please?

cheers

0 Kudos

i assume no one in this group encountered such requirements. so will wait for 1 more day and close this thread unanswered

cheers