Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR Section grayed out for creating BP

freddie_feng
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I'm new to MDG area, and i was trying to activate the standard BP data model. I'm on MDG 8.0 SP2 with S/4 1511.

When i followed the Configuration Guide and activate BP, CR Section is grayed out/not editable. So cannot create BP from MDG UI.

All the settings remain standard, no customizing done yet. Compared UI configuration with a working system, i didn't find any difference.

Would you please help on this and provide some insights on this issue? Thanks a lot!

Regards,

Freddie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please check the CR type - If the Processing modelling is done and all the agents are assigned for each step . Assign your user as requester also . This I guess it will become editable .

Thank you . 

freddie_feng
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Could you let me know the steps of assign user as requester? I've already added SAP_MDGBP_REQ_04 role to my user, not sure if this is enough.

Thanks,

Freddie

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Check your CR type is assigned to which workflow . If it is normal workflow ( i,.e not WS60800086)then assign agents to each step in the activity marked in Blue below . If it is rules based workflow (WS60800086) then assign agents using rule based workflow marked in green below .

freddie_feng
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

Thanks for your reply. We are using rule based workflow BP1P1 and the agents are already assigned, the issue still occurs.

We configured rule based workflow MAT01 for material the same way and it's working fine.

Regards,

Freddie

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

freddie_feng
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

MDG-BP issue solved after activate MDG-S and MDG-C. Not sure about the rootcause why BP is not working alone.

Thanks,

Freddie

former_member219747
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Freddie,

Please check the below thread-

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3941407

Regards,

Mrityunjai

freddie_feng
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Mrityunjai,

Thanks for your reply. Material is working fine in our system. However for BP the standard BS_BP_OVP doesn't contain CR_SECTION. I do have checked in a working system it's the same, but somehow not working in our system.

Thanks,

Freddie

former_member219747
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Freddie,

1.) Did you check the wiring part?

please check the connector class is in place.

2.) If you have any config, have you updated the same in MDGIMG?

Please check below screenshot for the exact path-

What appears to me is the data flow issue, please try and let me know if it works out.

Regards,

Mrityunjai

freddie_feng
Associate
Associate
0 Kudos

Hi Mrityunjai,

1. Connector is okay, please see screenshot.

2. I haven't done any custom configuration yet. Please see Standard Definition which is also okay.

All these settings are standard settings, I haven't done any changes.

Thanks,

Freddie